MSGPR is looking for an administrative assistant for their main office in Lufkin, Texas. The candidate should be highly organized, great at multitasking, and familiar with basic phone and customer service etiquette.
Who is MSGPR?
We are a content, media, and event production house with a public relations focus. We turn our clients’ businesses and ambitions into engaging and profitable content. We work with businesses, nonprofits, and community organizations throughout deep East Texas and across the globe. We deeply desire to see our clients and their businesses thrive and commit to using our talents and expertise to ensure their success. Our work is defined by three core values:
- We are active owners of our projects and spaces. Active ownership is more than just meeting expectations and getting the job done. It’s about going the extra mile to ensure the quality of our work.
- We are hyper-responsive. We answer phone calls, text messages, emails, and other communications in a timely, professional manner. We communicate about the little things and the big things internally, and externally.
- We work towards tetelestai, the Aramaic word for a debt, a work of art, or a prison sentence being completed in full. It evokes our belief that we work hard, and do our jobs well to the end, because at MSGPR ‘it’ll do’ won’t do. We work together towards excellence to deliver high-quality and professional work.
- Provides administrative duties as needed to support an efficient and productive office.
- Answer phone calls and greet clients in a polite and professional manner.
- Complete all projects in a timely, professional manner.
- Prioritize tasks and assignments while juggling multiple projects.
- Assists in any office needs and communicates with internal teams for shipping, payments, and other projects.
- Responds to internal and external emails, calls, and messages in a timely, professional manner.
- Carries out any additional administrative duties such as copying, typing, scanning, scheduling, bookkeeping, filing, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Basic phone skills (answering, transferring, holding, etc.)
- Basic customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of basic office equipment (computer, printer, scanner, etc.)
- Ability to multitask successfully
- Highly organized
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Live in or near the Lufkin, Texas area; this is not a remote position
- Must be able to pass a background check and qualify for top secret clearance