MSGPR is looking for a dedicated graphic designer to work across media and print on a variety of in-house and client projects. To be successful in this position the candidate should be creative, detail oriented, organized, and driven.
Who is MSGPR?
We are a content, media, and event production house with a public relations focus. We turn our clients’ businesses and ambitions into engaging and profitable content. We work with businesses, nonprofits, and community organizations throughout deep East Texas and across the globe. We deeply desire to see our clients and their businesses thrive and commit to using our talents and expertise to ensure their success. Our work is defined by three core values:
- We are active owners of our projects and spaces. Active ownership is more than just meeting expectations and getting the job done. It’s about going the extra mile to ensure the quality of our work.
- We are hyper-responsive. We answer phone calls, text messages, emails, and other communications in a timely, professional manner. We communicate about the little things and the big things internally, and externally.
- We work towards tetelestai, the Aramaic word for a debt, a work of art, or a prison sentence being completed in full. It evokes our belief that we work hard, and do our jobs well to the end, because at MSGPR ‘it’ll do’ won’t do. We work together towards excellence to deliver high-quality and professional work.
- Create a wide range of images, graphics, videos, illustrations, logos, and prints to meet the needs of clients and businesses.
- Understand and adhere to brand styles, personality, and expectations.
- Plan concepts and follow through to execution for all projects and campaigns.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal colleagues on various projects and campaigns.
- Ability to conceptualize visuals from stories, brands, and other information.
- Coordinate and communicate with clients through every stage of a project.
- Edit and adjust designs as needed for clients and supervisors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience with both print and digital graphics
- Working knowledge of photoshop
- A basic understanding of branding, marketing, production, website design, advertising, and multimedia design
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Basic analytic and research skills
- Ability to manage time and workload amid multiple projects and responsibilities
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Basic social media skills
- Live in or near the Lufkin, Texas area; this is not a remote position
- Must be able to pass a background check
Additional Useful Qualifications:
- Adobe Suite, Canva, Photography, Videography, Writing, Web Design
- Digital or Print Design Portfolio
*If you don’t meet all of these requirements, but have a strong passion for graphic design, we welcome you to apply.